Wrong price in gbp is showing in in-app purchases after the app is live.

The wrong price in GBP is showing in in-app purchases after the app is live. everything was working well in test flight mode but after the live app is showing the wrong prices of each product.

• I am seeing a similar issue. I have set the prices on all my products, however when I go to purchase the item in my app they are always £5 higher than the price set in AppStoreConnect. Is anyone seeing anything similar? I am using GBP as my currency.

• I'm seeing the same behaviours with my application. Apple revoked the review saying that the prices in the app should match the ones configured on the store. Still have no clue what could've been an issue. Still no meaningful problem on my side after tons of debugging and quadruple-checking AppStoreConnect configuration. The prices that are sent down in SK response are already off... :( Apple ignores me and points to IAP docs and forums.

Add a Comment

Replies

Good morning, we are also experiencing the same situation. Prices are wrong as long as the app goes LIVE, in Euros. Have anyone found an answer for this? All looks good against the Sandbox, and the price tiers are properly configured.

• I have found that they announced on August 3 that priced will be reduced, but they did not officially said an exact day. The tiers system in the app store connect do remain the same, it has not changed. Additionally when you test in Sandbox the prices are correct. But in the NEWS they published in August 3, they announced in a PDF the changes, and I can see that those changes are already in place in the production environments on In App Purchases. So they have made the change without changing sandbox and without changing the price tiers reference in the App Store? How could that be?

News about new decreased prices for UK and Euro Zone New price tiers

Add a Comment