Unable to capture the view hierarchy

I always get an error when I try to view the interface hierarchy in Xcode.And I have no idea about this.I really need help.

An error is as follows:

The operation couldn’t be completed. Log Title: Data source expression execution failure. Log Details: error evaluating expression “(id)[[(Class)objc_getClass("DBGTargetHub") sharedHub] performRequestWithRequestInBase64:@""]”: error: Execution was interrupted, reason: EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x1a987b62c). The process has been returned to the state before expression evaluation.

Log Method: -[DBGDataSourceConnectionLibViewDebugger _executeLLDBExpression:forRequest:onPotentialThread:iteration:]_block_invoke Domain: DBGViewDebuggerErrorDomain Code: 0 Failure Reason: Log Title: Data source expression execution failure. Log Details: error evaluating expression “(id)[[(Class)objc_getClass("DBGTargetHub") sharedHub] performRequestWithRequestInBase64:@""]”: error: Execution was interrupted, reason: EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=1, subcode=0x1a987b62c). The process has been returned to the state before expression evaluation.

Log Method: -[DBGDataSourceConnectionLibViewDebugger _executeLLDBExpression:forRequest:onPotentialThread:iteration:]_block_invoke User Info: {   request = "Initial request"; }

I have solved the problem.I was the cause of the problem within a certain component override the forwardInvocation method, and modified the methodSignature compulsory within methodSignatureForSelector method. And I found that when viewing the view hierarchy, the system also has call methodSignatureForSelector method, which can lead to can't see the view hierarchy

We had the same issue and resolved it my removing an extension to NotificationCenter to simplify listening for notifications.

It held a let reference to NotificationCenter, and that seemed to break some magic with Objective-C message passing.

Unable to capture the view hierarchy

Q