My system Data takes 71Gb

pls what’s going and how can i resolve this mess

• Mine is stuck at 21.54 gigabytes. It has been this way since 15.4 . I’ve contacted Apple Support and I was told this is an ongoing issue and there is NO fix . I’m very annoyed because I’m constantly having to delete photos and my business is all on my phone because I do not have an iPad for Procreate. I can’t have any music downloaded . Very close to retiring from Apple and switching to Samsung !!!!!

• I guess they really don't have a solution for it yet. having the iPhone useless every now and then is more than annoying and as you said it is time to switch, apple is now what is used to be and the iphone is not the same

• Mine is taking up 120 gigs. What do I do?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Did you purge all caches, notably in Safari ?

Get details here on how to do:

h t t p s : / / w w w.macworld.com/article/232651/iphone-other-storage-what-is-it-and-how-do-you-delete-it.html

Post marked as downvoted Up vote reply of Claude31 Down vote reply of Claude31
Post marked as solved
  • This site will help you better.. : [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/iphone-other-storage-what-is-it-and-how-to-delete-it/)

• Do You really think safari is consuming this amount of data?

Add a Comment

Replies

I fixed mine by deleteing all the video streaming apps, YouTube, Netflix etc and all their data. Then reinstalling them.

Hello all, I also have the same issue but it is coming from icloud. I un-synched iCloud and the files on my ipad did not disappears but became System Data.

Very annoying. I am resetting my ipad twice a week lately.

My fix was to delete Apple podcast and reinstall it. That freed 130GB of the memory.

Anyone found a fix? I can't believe this has been reported, and still a fix hasn't been found.... let's you know where the priorities are...