how to merge two entitlements

We need your help to merge two special entitlements into a single entitlement or provide a provisioning profile with both of these special entitlements so that our app can have them.

The entitlements: Name: ApplePay In-App Provisioning Distribution  com.apple.developer.payment-pass-provisioning

and  Name: Apple Pay Pass Suppression iOS (Dist) com.apple.developer.passkit.pass-presentation-suppression

how can we achieve this?

Replies

Hello pjrocha. This is something the Apple Developer Program Support team can help you do. Use the Contact Us > Development and Support >  Certificates, Identifiers, and Provisioning Profiles path.

—jasonag.

• Thank you -Jasonag. And sorry for the late reply. I already did that but i guess i couldn't explain our need because nothing happened. I opened car 101419788083 and later case 101523784335 Can you help us with what I did wrong? Best regards PR

Add a Comment

Thank you -Jasonag. And sorry for the late reply. I already did that but i guess i couldn't explain our need because nothing happened. I opened car 101419788083 and later case 101523784335 Can you help us with what I did wrong? Best regards PR