xcode 13.1, can't find IOS 15.1

I'm working on an app, and it not working after updating ios to 15.1, when running the app on the simulator can't find version IOS 15.1, I tried to add a new simulator but no ios version 15.1 was found my app is stuck on this and can't be uploaded to the store

Replies

I'm working on an app, and it not working after updating ios to 15.1,

What is not working ? Does it crash ? What error you get ?

no ios version 15.1 was found my app is stuck on this and can't be uploaded to the store

I do not understand why not finding iOS 15.1 simulator forbids to upload ?

Is it because you want to test on 15.1 ?

In Xcode13.1 we have iOS 15.0, on xCode 13.2 we have iOS 15.2.

Can't you use one of them for testing ?

• Yes it crashes, so i want to test on ios 15.1 since the client updated his iPhone to 15.1

and I can't download in Xcode 13.1  there is no SDK or Simulator available

PS: It's working on IOS 15.0

Add a Comment

Same problem here, pushed an update after testing on 14.5 and 15.0 - the most recent Simulators available in XCode 13.1. Now all my users on 14.6 - 14.8.1, are having problems, which I can't test against.

Just got new reports of problems on 15.1, but again, no SDK or Simulator available, and most online test platforms don't support these security-patch-only iOS versions.

What's the recommended solution to get these SDKs?

• I have the same problem, i have Xcode 13.1 and similator ipadOS 15.0, we didnt find ipadOS 15.1 similator?

Add a Comment

IMHO, testing both on iOS 15.0 and 15.2 should give enough confidence it will work on 15.1.

• This can't be tested on Simulator in Xcode 13.1, no Simulator is available for 15.1 same for 15.2!. I'm stuck

Add a Comment

Can anyone chime in on why Xcode doesn't show all of the iOS simulators? I'm on Xcode 13.2.1 which shows support for 15.2 but the components tab only shows up to 15.0 as an option.

• I am having the same issue on Xcode 13.3.1. I see 15.0 and 15.2, but unfortunately no 15.1. I suppose I can test in other versions, but will not have full confidence unless I can test in the exact context our user was in.

Add a Comment

Is there a way that can simulate version 15.1 on xcode?