Your account has been deactivated.

I've received that message today. I'm from Belarus.

We noticed an issue when verifying your account. The legal entity information associated with your account fully matches a restricted party or one or more parties from the United States government's consolidated screening list, another government's sanctions list, or a restricted regions list. 

I know nothing about sanctions but I'm 100% sure that's how sanctions should not work by discriminating developers from country which governments appeared in any sanctions list.

• Same for me

• It looks like Apple started fixing the problem. Some accounts which were deactivated yesterday already active now. Thank you Apple!

• Yeah, but now app ratings are gone

Accepted Reply

Finally all deactivated accounts were activated and everyone received apologize email from Apple.

You were mistakenly sent an email informing you that the legal entity associated with your Apple Developer account matched a restricted region. Your legal entity does not match the restricted regions list and we have corrected the error.  Your developer account is now active and any associated apps and in-app purchases are once again available. No further actions are required on your part. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Replies

+1, same

+1, same for me

Same problem

Same for me

• +1, same for me

Add a Comment

Same problem

Same problem.

I also received this message, despite the fact that while my account does not even publish the application

We are from Belarus and also received such a message and we cannot continue to work. The status of our legal entity in the Appstore developer account has changed to "restricted". We cannot release new builds or applications, and we cannot transfer applications. There is no data in the "Payments and Financial Statements" section.

This happened without prior notice or request from Apple, which is outrageous and inexplicable! Our company and all of our decision makers have never been on any sanctions list. No account information in our company's developer account has ever matched, in whole or in part, with any "restricted party or one or more parties on the United States Government Consolidated Watch List, Other Government Sanctions List".

Same problem

Same problem: Belarus citizenship, EU bank account

A UK company, a UK bank account, a director is a Belarusian citizen living in the UK. Received a message regarding the account deactivation due to the U.S. sanctions list. What have I done wrong?

• hello, sorry, did you transfer to the UK or initially created an app / publisher in this jurisdiction?

• Was a BY sole proprietor before, relocated, set up a company and banking, asked Apple to convert my account last year.

• Thanks for answer

Add a Comment

Same here, blocked without any warnings

Same problem. I'm also from Belarus.

Same problem for me. My Belorussian account has been deactivated without any clarifications. I am not able to create a new version of my free application.

Can we get any clarification of how sanctions can affect private accounts?

Most of applications are available world wide and bring only positive in the world and doesn’t support or share government interests.