AirTag Not Reachable

Hi all,

I am on the newest developer preview for iOS 15.4 running on the iPhone 12 Pro Max. I've been having issues with my airtag since for a few releases. When I try to ring it from my phone I see 'AirTag Not Reachable, Move around to connect'. I can, however, ring the tag from my iPad and watch.

Anyone else have similar issues on the dev preview?

• Hello.

I’m using the final version of iOS 15.4, and my AirTag is also not reachable…

Apple, fix this immediately!

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Hi all,

I was able to resolve this issue with a factory reset. Sorry I don't have a better solution but disconnect airtag from account, backup to icloud, factory reset and you'll be good to go.

Problems with installing beta software.

• You can try this simpler solution --> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/fixed-airtag-not-reachable/)

• This link led me to a game site, so probably spam.

Add a Comment

Replies

I have the iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 15.4.1 and I’m having the same issue with my airtag. I have changed the battery, hard reset the airtag, remove the AirTag from my id and configure it again. Nothing works!!!

I’m am continuing to have the same issue. I can only find AirTags with iPad. 15.4.1 iPhone says “AirTag not reachable”. I installed new batteries, removed and reset the AirTags. The fact that this hasn’t been patched is unfortunate.

I have the same issue. iPhone 12 with ios 15.4.1 I have 3 AirTags that can't be precision located nor play the sound on request. All I get is "AirTag not reachable". Works fine from my Watch 7 and my iPad Pro. This is most likely an ios issue.

Hi all,

I was able to resolve this issue with a factory reset. Sorry I don't have a better solution but disconnect airtag from account, backup to icloud, factory reset and you'll be good to go.

Problems with installing beta software.

• You can try this simpler solution --> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/fixed-airtag-not-reachable/)

• This link led me to a game site, so probably spam.

Add a Comment

I updated to 15.4.1 and both my Airtags are showing as not mine. If I bring them close to the phone they are not found, however, I can play the sound. I always get the message on my phone that there are 2 Airtags with me! How can that be that my Airtags know they are close but they are no longer mine? Please help

Signing out and Signing in of Apple ID worked for me

Ok I solved Apple Watch not playing a sound to AirTags. I’m on watchOS 9.2 and iOS16.2

delete Find Items. redownload Find Items. restart Apple Watch. play a sound on iPhone using Find Devices. It took a min to play a sound on my iPhone. Once it did go back to Find Items. Try playing a sound to AirTags

its like I forced the watch to talk to iPhone using Find Devices and it worked!!!