Register device unexpected status

When we use register api to register our device, I got response that status is PROCESSING/INELIGIBLE why? response like: { "type": "devices", "id": "XXXXX", "attributes": { "addedDate": "2022-04-20T22:57:51.000+00:00", "name": "XXXXX", "deviceClass": "IPHONE", "model": "iPhone 13 Pro Max", "udid": "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX", "platform": "IOS", "status": "PROCESSING" }, "links": { "self": "https://api.appstoreconnect.apple.com/v1/devices/***" } }

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of smallpigex Down vote post of smallpigex
3.1k views

Replies

Bit late, but I've had this same issue. How long did the device processing take you for?

I have the same problem, how to avoid this problem? In addition, what did I do to cause this problem?

I registered two Apple TV4K devices using XCode 14.0.1 and it's taking more than 48 hours to process. I never ever had these types of issues before. I have been Apple Developer's enrollment for last 8 years. Please post your same type of issue here and called Apple and let them know.

iPhone 14 Pro Max with Xcode 14.1: status PROCESSING for about 24 hours now

I just added 5 devices. The first 2 processed immediately but the other 3 are stuck in that "Processing" status, for over an hour now. Any solution from Apple on this yet???

Has this been sorted out after some period of time. I have same issue. We registered around 10 new devices and for all of them status is processing. Have others simply wait and this got sorted out on its own? If yes how long did you have to wait?

i have the same problem. how long will i have to wait?