Banking Apps Crashing in IOS 16 public beta 1

My banking apps was crashing when i installed IOS 16 public beta 1, is this issue fixed in ios 16 public beta 2. I seriously want to hands on ios 16 but cant do with this bug. Can you tell me is this issue fixed in public beta 2

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of palwinder0610 Down vote post of palwinder0610
9.4k views
  • Buddy, its not IOS or Apple’s fault that these Apps are not working.

these banking and other Apps actually puts a check for IOS version for security and compatibility reason. They don’t want user’s experience to hamper and they have not implemented new features for that IOS version.

once they release their App for ios 16. The problem will be solved. Apple has nothing to do with it. They cannot fake the ios version name.

Add a Comment

Replies

The banking app you didn't name? The best thing is to send an email to the bank support and tell them, although they should already know.

• Your bank will probably tell you to not use Beta versions ✌🏻

Add a Comment

I dont think so its fixed by now. i checked its not working on ios 16 beta 4 as well.

Hey i have the same problem. I cant use my TAN-Apps for my online banking. My banking apps e.g ("Sparkasse", "DKB-TAn 2 Go") dont work either.

Thats a big problem. Please fix asap

Same here , HSBC app in Middle East crashing and not opening at all!!!

Problem is still there. I can’t use my HDFC bank app

• All banking applications crashes on ios16 public beta

hopefully @apple will take this on priority and fix it asap.

• Download latest HDFC version. It will work

Add a Comment

Most of the banking sites are not working.

Yes, In india both my HDFC and ICICI apps crash on opening. Also some apps like bookmyshow also crash

• Download latest app version. It will work

Add a Comment

My HDFC bank app is also crashing

lesson learned, will not install Beta’s anymore, with all the crashes out of nowhere and apps that stopped working it’s just a pain and not worth it. ✌🏻

For me, it’s not only my banking apps, it’s also apps like Facebook and Instagram. And it’s starting to get quite annoying. I am on public beta 3 and I hoped they would have it fixed by now.

HDFC and Standard chartered crashing in India. Apple please fix this? Just not fair to have some of the most important apps broken

Hdfc banking , book my show app in India not working with latest version of IOS beta 16.. apple please fix this

Same here in UAE. All my banking apps don’t open, they crash! It’s crazy but we’re all here to report different crashes so before they release the new ios to the public, these reported crashes will have been fixed. ✌🏼

Add a Comment

Have the same issue here in KSA with all banking apps. called the bank and they said not supporting ios 16 until there is an official one very disturbing issue plzzzz help fix it

I too have same issue with ios beta 4. All Indian bank apps are crashing as soon as we open. Apple pls fix this.