Offer code redemption flow not working

I have just released an App on the App Store, and set up a custom offer code to allow users to get a free year's subscription. However, when going through the offer code flow, it seems to fail at the last point (or at the very least there is no feedback to indicate that it is processing). There is also a secondary issue that the offer code UI does not work correctly in landscape mode (tapping on the offer code entry field brings up the keyboard but it is not visible without rotating to portrait)

From the "Redeem Code" button on the screen below, it display the offer code input, then goes to the confirmation screen. Tapping Redeem on this screen returns to the screen below, but the button is now lighter blue. There is no other indication anything is happening at this point. Tapping Cancel returns to my App's subscription page, but the offer code is never redeemed (when I check for subscriptions via the API there are none, no subscription emails are sent, and checking subscriptions in Settings reveals nothing).

Is there anything I can check to see what is happening?

Replies

If you can reproduce, please share details in a feedback assistant ticket. And one per issue, sounds like one was a landscape issue and another with sheet being unresponsive. Providing the details on the app ID, offer code used, Apple ID, storefront, env (sandbox or prod), sysdiagnose, screen recordings, etc. http://feedbackassistant.apple.com