ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage and ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support in Expo

Hello,

I tried to push a build to TestFlight and received these two errors a few weeks ago.

Dear Developer,
We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "App Name". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

ITMS-90338: Non-public API usage - The app references non-public selectors in "": _isKeyDown, _modifiedInput, _modifierFlags, determineAppInstallationAttributionWithCompletionHandler:, handleNotification:, isPassthrough, lookupAdConversionDetails:, onSuccess:, removeValuesForKeys:completion:, transform:, viewManager. If method names in your source code match the private Apple APIs listed above, altering your method names will help prevent this app from being flagged in future submissions. In addition, note that one or more of the above APIs may be located in a static library that was included with your app. If so, they must be removed. For further information, visit the Technical Support Information at http://developer.apple.com/support/technical/

ITMS-90426: Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing. Rebuild your app using the current public (GM) version of Xcode and resubmit it.
Best regards,
The App Store Team

We do not understand what the issue is and how to solve it.

I also tried to re-publish the previous successful IPA with a different build number and still meet that two errors.

Is there any idea of what the problem is and how to solve it? because this problem exist a few weeks ago and still cannot push the app to TestFlight

macOS version: 12.1

XCode version: 13.4.1

Expo version: 6.0.5

Best Regards

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of ManC1122 Down vote post of ManC1122
1k views

Replies

is it resolved? I have also same issue from last week

Any Update? I also had an issue related to "Invalid Swift Support". This was a minor change from a version that passed review a few days earlier, and now the binary is invalid. Our issue was:

ITMS-90433: Invalid Swift Support - The file libswift_Concurrency.dylib doesn't have the correct code signature.

The previous build was Xcode 13.2.1, and we can't build on Xcode 14 due to a dependency that needs to be updated.

Finally, I used the production build to upload the IPA to testflight and its success.

My previous using eas build --profile development --platform ios and it show above error and now I am using the expo build:ios --release-channel production and it success upload to testflight