Can I use more than 1 Reality Composer project in the same ContentView?

I'm new in Reality Composer world and I'm doing a project where I need to load in the same App more than 1 reality composer project but it doesn't work. For exemple, I have 2 different RCproject, pro1 and pro2, that stand out according to the framed image that acts as an anchor for the scenario. I put them in Xcode and I add them in the contentView in this way

// Load the "Box" scene from the Reality File
let boxAnchor = try! pro1.loadMenu()
let boxAnchor2 = try! pro2.loadScene()

// add the boxAnchor to the scene
arView.scene.anchors.append(boxAnchor)
arView.scene.anchors.append(boxAnchor2)

when I start the project on the ipad it installs the app and it works, it recognizes the image I use as an anchor and loads the correct project but after the first interaction it does nothing. If I change the framed image with the one connected to pro2 the app loads the right project but, again, after the first interaction it does nothing. While I use the app from my Ipad pro I have the following error as output in Xcode: "World tracking performance is being affected by resource constraints [1]" However, the app continues to be active and every time I change the framed image, the project I view also changes and, moreover, these keep the state they were in, thus allowing me to interact with the objects always only for a single tap and then freeze. Is there a solution to make the ipad select only the RC project requested when I frame a certain image? As an alternative solution I had thought of creating an initial menu that would make me choose which project to use, thus creating a different ContentView for each of them in order to show the right project through the user's choice and no longer through the framed image. is this a possible solution? Thanks in advance for your attention and any answers.