[API] cannot add handler to 3 from 3 - dropping New XCode error!

while resizing screen on mac, start getting this weird error [API] cannot add handler to 3 from 3 - dropping All lazyVgrids fail to show afterwards then app crashes if you keep resizing. This error started with macOS Ventura.

Any help much appreciated.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of smhbursali Down vote post of smhbursali
1.8k views

Replies

Same problem on Mac for me, but app does not crash. I keep getting this message while opening any other screen in my app, even the screens without the re-sizing mechanism. I found that any screen with an old-fashioned "NavigationView" has this problem, but the new "NavigationStack" screens do not have this problem. @Apple: should I change my app from NavigationView to NavigationStack now, or can I wait for that in a future release?

I'm getting the same issue and crash. Did you manage to get this resolved?

I'm also getting this logged to console. This is with a UIKit app running as a Catalyst on Ventura. A tableview cell contains UIStackViews, and the cells size-to-fit, which I assume is what's causing the issue here (?). Everything runs fine, no crashes, and no idea what this log means.

Also have this. Ventura, Catalyst app. not every time I scroll, but whenever changes are made within a TextEditor()

no crashes, just log noise.