Will previous binary in "waiting for review" status be approved if newer binary is submitted?

I have a situation where I want to test two binaries, we'll call them Binary A (xx.x.0) and Binary B (xx.x.1). These binaries were submitted to TestFlight roughly 7 hours apart.

Binary A (xx.x.0) never made it into the "Ready to Submit" status before Binary B (xx.x.1) was submitted.

Binary A is still in the "Waiting for Review" status Binary B has changed from "Waiting for Review" to "Ready to Submit".

I want to test Binary A first, but cannot distribute as it is still in the "Waiting for Review".

**Will Binary A ever move past the "Waiting for Review" status because a newer binary was submitted? **

NOTE: It would not be in the best interest the plans to submit a new Binary A with a higher build number than Binary B (i.e. turn Binary A xx.x.0 to xx.x.2). This may be the only option to move past the situation above, but hoping that there is advice or previous experiences before resorting to that workaround.