Apple rejected my App due to an error message which appears when user attempts to sign in with the Sign In with Apple option

Some background:

1. A user must sign up for an account on our platform via a browser before they can sign in to our iOS app using an Apple ID otherwise we present the following error message as shown in the attached image.
  2. Authentication and session management is handled using AWS Cognito on our platform and we believe AWS Cognito is using the relevant API for Apple ID Sign Ins.
  3. For account deletion we are providing an account deletion option within the app to the user (who has to be signed in) under Account Settings. For a valid deletion request, we are deleting a user’s records from our database.
  4. For revoking, generating, and validating tokens we are using AWS cognito to handle token revocation, generation, and validation.

Ask: Apple reviewers provided additional information (shown below) to help us resolve this issue. But i am not clear how this addresses their concern and would appreciate some guidance on how i could resolve it.

Apple reviewer recommendation Apps that offer Sign in with Apple should use the REST API to revoke user tokens. If you have not retained the user’s refresh token, access token, or authorization code, you must still fulfill the user’s account deletion request. To learn more, we recommend reviewing the following resources:

• Handling account deletions and revoking tokens for Sign in with Apple
  • Revoke tokens
  • Generate and validate tokens

Replies

How did you solve?

My app doesn't even "create an account" but rely only the authentication of Cognito to let the user do stuff on the back end

The way I'm thinking to workaround this is by adding a ff to disable the login section while the app is in review and reenable it only after the app is available to the users