Xcode Cloud workflow Primary Repository

Trying to create my first Xcode Cloud Workflow, however the default workflow has a primary Repository URL that is in Derived Data for some reason.

I am unable to update this URL even when selecting the drop down. Anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

This is really frustrating because I am unable to get through the final step of workflow creation, connecting my git code:

However, while editing the workflow, when doing choosing which branches to trigger a build from, it is correctly able to detect all my branches, etc

Anyone have any idea on what is happening?

Replies

That didn't happen to me. I can see my GitHub repo as the primary repository. What happens if you delete and recreate the workflow?

Happened to me when I tried to create workflow, but didn't set up the origin branch in my repo, so i only had the git initialized, but not remote branch. After I created the repo in GitHub and pushed changes to remote, my workflow started to show the Primary Repository as intended

For me its not seeing my additional repositories and only lists origin repository... Not sure how to go about this.. I need the flow to be setup for github repo but its only showing my self managed gitlab repo which is the origin one. Please help!

This same problem happened to me after renaming my repository. Try deleting the remote and then re-adding the remote. If it doesn't load right away you can go to Integrate>>Fetch Changes to speed up the process.