[Issues] watchOS 9.4 beta: February 16, 2023 Build 20T5222g

• watchOS 9.4 Beta 2 is out now. I’ll downloaded in a few and report back stability.’

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

Replies

Considering the fact that this beta update has made at least a subset of AppleWatch Ultra's almost unusable I'm disappointed that we haven't seen a release to fix it or at least the WatchOS 9.4 beta pulled. Obviously we're all taking a risk by running the beta but we're also helping Apple by running it and them not visibly taking any action at all is disappointing.

• Same here. This 9.4 beta 1 should have been pulled allowing us to go back to the usable version until fixed.

Regarding the beta itself, everything works fine on my WATCH 5. This plethora of non working items for the ultra is getting longer by the day.

The idea i can’t check how much battery is left without crashing the ULTRA is beyond belief. This is the most basic of options: “Do i need to charge my watch?”

Seriously

• I don’t believe that pulling the watchOS 9.4 beta 1 would have allowed a downgrade but it would have at least kept others from installing the beta on their watches and experiencing the issues.

Add a Comment

Has there been any updates yet?

In addition to the above issues. My AWU also has the following bugs:

1. On the shutdown interface, when trying to drag the slider to shutdown, nothing happens.

2. If you set the action button to torch, then you will not be able to turn it on.

3. If you try to set eSIM, you will find it magically disappears after a successful setup.

Are there any news?

after 10 minutes with the beta 2, I can say everything is back to normal.

• For me it still doesn’t appear. Removed and reinstalled the profile but still not showing. Any ideas?

Add a Comment

I can confirm the Beta 2 update fixes the previous issues on the AWU. If you haven't updated yet, do as soon as you can.