All product ids are being reported as invalid product IDs returned on Sandbox

For the past few days, all of our in-app purchase product ids are being reported as invalid by the Apple sandbox.

Checking the system status, everything is green: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Is there any workaround here?

Accepted Reply

Think the problem has been resolved now :)

Replies

Yeah I have the same issue on my side, can someone from apple assist?

is already fixes? I have the same issue

I think I have the same issue, but thought it was related to the new 'Base price' functionality, which I had enabled for my In App products yesterday. Unfortunately I did not test if everything was fine in Sandbox before I enabled the new Base prices ... Anyway, I am using RevenueCat and RevenueCat now no longer delivers those products to my app, it says in debug mode that all In App product IDs are wrong, so I believe this is the same issue.

Can someone from Apple comment or confirm, please?

It looks like only the Sandbox is affected, as all products are still delivered in Production.

Same here. I am 100% sure it is related to the base price since I have about 100 IAP's and I only changed the base country of one of them and only that one is now in the invalidProductIdentifiers array. The IAP is still listed on the iOS App Store, but I'm unsure if people can still actually buy it. Apple, please look into it!

• As far as I can tell the issue only affects the Sandbox mode. People can still purchase. However, we really need some info on this from Apple.

Add a Comment

Same here. Here's the feedback ID: FB12055121 Provided there an example request/response as well.

I am also experiencing this issue, are there any known workarounds?

I have the same issue. I create a new product id, and set Base Price with new schedule price, my app always return invalidProductIdentifiers...

Is there any workaround?

I also have this problem

We are also seeing this issue.

It started happening on Friday March 10th.

Oddly, it appears to only affect some people, and some devices.

For example, the issue is happening on my iPhone 14 (iOS 16.3.1) but not on my iPad mini 4 (iOS 15.7.3) - both running the same build from TestFlight.

Some coworkers report that the issue happens for them, and some report that it does not.

Additionally, the issue does not happen when running the app after downloading it through the App Store.

The issue must be related to the Sandbox environment, since the issue happens when running our production build locally via Xcode.

EDIT

In developer.apple.com, under Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles -> Devices, I found my device and Disabled it.

With my device Disabled, the build from TestFlight works as expected. However, running the build from Xcode still shows the issue.

Having my device Enabled, the issue happens in both TestFlight and when running from Xcode.

The issue seems to be fixed, products are delivered to the Sandbox again, at least for me.

Not here... the issue is ongoing and we did submit a review... very concerning at the point. We did hear it is currently a known sandbox payment issue inside Apple.

Products are delivered through the Sandbox for me, but now it produces this error during purchase:

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/726675

One week long we were receiving NoProductsAvailable. Now we are receiving ProductPurchase errors.

Looking forward to seeing Apple fixing this.

Same here. In-apps created after they rolled out the new iAP interface and pricing upgrades don't work. They show the price fetched from the ID, but return This item is not available in the logs.

How hard it is to make Crappstoreconnect work correctly?

P.S. Has anyone released an app update with these iAPs to production? Do they work in live environment?

• Yes, I can confirm they all work in live environment. People can purchase. Only the sandbox has the trouble.

Add a Comment

Think the problem has been resolved now :)