Testing Sign with apple

Hi, I need to make a "Sign with apple" button. I followed all the instructions and I managed to get apple's response with id_token.

I have to continue testing the application but I no longer get the "user" object (name, lastname). How can I get the user object back to continue development?

Accepted Reply

Hi,

I also run into the same issue. Basically, you get a username and email only the first time you try. Once the app is registered, iOS does not return those anymore no matter how many times you try.

For testing, you can go to Settings -> your account -> Password and Security -> Apps using Apple ID -> <your app> -> stop using Apple ID.

This way, the next time you'll request it, iOS will return the Username and email.

Best, Salvatore

Replies

Hi,

I also run into the same issue. Basically, you get a username and email only the first time you try. Once the app is registered, iOS does not return those anymore no matter how many times you try.

For testing, you can go to Settings -> your account -> Password and Security -> Apps using Apple ID -> <your app> -> stop using Apple ID.

This way, the next time you'll request it, iOS will return the Username and email.

Best, Salvatore