Xcode 14.3 Server Builder keeps crashing

I just installed Xcode 14.3 and now my Xcode Server doesn't work. The Xcode Server Builder keeps opening then crashing.

I've tried disabling Xcode Server and even resetting it all using the command "sudo xcrun xcscontrol --reset" but whenever I start it up the Builder keeps crashing.

Any other suggestions I can try?

Resetting and starting through Xcode 14.2 works fine.

Crash log:

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dazboj Down vote post of dazboj
2.6k views

Replies

I have the same problem as the server builder keeps my account logged out and refuses to connect.

Yes I also noticed it has user login issues. I've recreated all my bots with 14.2 again but now they fail to checkout with auth failure and after 2 hours i'm on the verge of giving up.

It's funny how all the Xcode Server bug reports i've submitted have all occurred since Xcode Cloud was introduced and none have had a single reply.

Add a Comment

Same here, Xcode Server is not starting and with 14.2 all my bots can't checkout the git repository. New Git Repositories are working the old projects not.

Apple should be aware that the Xcode server is used productively, right? It's probably only a matter of time before it's completely removed.

It seems that Apple have deprecated Xcode Server, hence all the issues and no replies to bug reports. I've resigned myself to the fact that we must use Xcode cloud now and have my bot tests working their...

Until they start charging, then i'll look for an alternative.

Copy your Xcode14.2.app 's xcs files to Xcode 14.3 and replace.

Any stable xcs and replace the new Xcode

cp -r /Applications/Xcode-14.2.0.app/Contents/Developer/usr/share/xcs /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/share      

• The reason is

7 IDEKit 0x1009e5210 +[IDEDocumentController sharedDocumentController] + 288

Let's try this.

cp -r /Applications/Xcode-14.2.0.app/Contents/Framework/IDEKit.framework /Applications/Xcode-14.3.app/Contents/Framework/IDEKit.framework
Add a Comment