403 response code when calling Apple Music API /v1/me/library/songs

Hi Everyone! I am writing a script to help organize all of the songs in my library, and part of this workflow is to call the Get All Library Songs API. To do this, I tried both creating the request.get call myself, and using a modified fork of an Apple Music Python repo which does work with other APIs to for examples, search for music. The problem is that in both cases, I always get a 403 error saying that authentication is required. Here is some info about a request I made:

In addition to the above modifications, I tried running my python script both standalone and wrapped in an Automator app (I created a shell script to run the python script, and then used Automator to wrap it in an application called test), and both resulted in the same error.

I verified that the app has access to media & apple music here (and logged out and logged back into my personal Apple Music account to see if anything changed)

However, my Apple Music account doesn't show the app at all, nor is there a prompt to allow access for it to my account either:

My test app's Info.plist file shows the corresponding flag to enable Apple Music access as well:

Can anyone help identify what could be happening here? Is there an explicit permission that I may need to enable to unblock me? Is there an issue with this API specifically?

Thanks!