"Invalid Bundle Structure" when trying to distribute host app with static framework & resource bundle

I'm trying to upload the app which uses static.framework & resounce.bundle. I have included static framework and resource bundle in my app. I archive the app for development everything works fine but when tried to upload it to app store encountered an error "Invalid bundle Structure"

Thanks for any help in advance!

Replies

The concept of a static framework isn’t something that Apple supports. This is something I cover in An Apple Library Primer [1]. Presumably you’re getting this from some third-party tooling. What is that?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

[1] Where I wrote:

DTS spends a lot of time explaining this to folks who are having mysterious build problems.

which seems remarkably apropos today.

• A static library doesn’t have its own bundle structure and, as such, can’t carry resources. we need to include resource bundle with libstatic.a in the host application. However the above issue still persists. The app can't contain resource bundle as standalone executable or lib

Add a Comment

The answer to my problem turns out that i had an executable in my resource bundle. By deleting the Compile Source Phase and the Link Binary with Libraries Phase from my Resource target this removed any executables from my resource bundle and fixed my missing entitlement error

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of prao Down vote reply of prao