MacOS 13.4 Causing project folder rename issues

I keep several different versions of my App under development. After upgrade MacOS to 13.4, I no log can load project with SDK errors. Example, If my project folder(where I keep my project files) name was "ABC v2.12", I change the name to "ABC v2.13" it causing error:

• /Volumes/MicroSDXC256/Programming/ABC v2.13/ABC.xcodeproj Missing package product 'FirebaseDatabaseSwift'
Answered by jimmychang26 in 754599022

This morning I got excited, finally the Xcode 14.3.1 released and I quickly upgrade my system. SAD, SAD.. now it will not even load any project, it simply lock the system. I download the Xcode from developer site, something.. Lock the system. Now, I can't even do any work...

Accepted Answer

This morning I got excited, finally the Xcode 14.3.1 released and I quickly upgrade my system. SAD, SAD.. now it will not even load any project, it simply lock the system. I download the Xcode from developer site, something.. Lock the system. Now, I can't even do any work...

I have been seeing something similar on Catalina (10.15) with Xcode 11.3. My project built without errors but when I changed the containing folder name, suddenly I had 34 errors, 34 of which were deprecation warnings.

MacOS 13.4 Causing project folder rename issues

Q