manageSubscriptionsSheet shows wrong app in TestFlight only

I've got an app live in the App Store, and a second app that I'm developing right now. In TestFlight (only!), when I display a manageSubscriptionsSheet in the new app I'm seeing the TestFlight subscription status for the other app. If I run the new app on the same device in debug mode (connected to my laptop), I get the correct manageSubscriptionsSheet displayed.

In both environments (Debug and TestFlight) I see the correct purchase sheet showing the right subscription options. It is only the manageSubscriptionsSheet that is incorrect.

Both the new app and the old app (the one showing up in manageSubscriptionsSheet) have TestFlight builds on my phone.

Of course, as I type this up I reinstall the TestFlight build (after seeing the correct manageSubscriptionsSheet in the debug build) and now I'm seeing the correct manageSubscriptionsSheet.

Is this something I'm doing wrong in my app, or is this a known issue with TestFlight apps? I know it's expected that the entitlements are different on TestFlight than in debug, but would manageSubscriptionsSheet show something different than a purchase sheet?

Replies

If you are able to reproduce the issue, please create a ticket via https://feedbackassistant.apple.com/ for us to investigate, attach sysdiagnose logs and screen recording / screenshots, and share FB# ticket number here. Thank you!