AVFoundation - Visible call on the vehicle's infotainment system when connecting to Bluetooth.

I'm currently developing an app that requires detecting Bluetooth connections and disconnections in cars. During testing, I've observed the following behavior: In certain vehicles, only a Bluetooth connection via the car's hands-free system is available. In these cases, the device initiates a call to itself, which is then displayed on the vehicle's infotainment system.

In some of the tested vehicles, this self-call is brief and only occurs during the device's connection or disconnection process. However, in other vehicles, the self-call remains visible throughout the entire duration of the device's pairing with the car's Bluetooth system. This blocked call blocks the entire infotainment system and causes the connection/disconnection observers in my app to stop functioning as expected.

I'm looking for a solution or preventative measures to address this issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a snippet of my code:

`func audioSessionSetup() {
        do {
            resetAudioSession()
            let audioOptions: AVAudioSession.CategoryOptions = [.duckOthers, .allowBluetooth, .defaultToSpeaker]
            try audioSession.setCategory(.playAndRecord, mode: .spokenAudio, options: audioOptions)
            registerNotifications()
            try audioSession.setActive(true)
            print("audioSession is active")
        } catch let error as NSError {
            print("Failed to set the audio audioSession category and mode: \(error.localizedDescription)")
        }
    }

/// Reset the audio session to deactivate it.
    func resetAudioSession() {
        do {
            try audioSession.setActive(false, options: .notifyOthersOnDeactivation)
        } catch let error as NSError {
            print("Failed to reset the audio audioSession, error: \(error.localizedDescription)")
        }
    }

@objc func handleRouteChange(_ notification: Notification) {
        guard let userInfo = notification.userInfo,
              let reasonValue = userInfo[AVAudioSessionRouteChangeReasonKey] as? UInt,
              let reason = AVAudioSession.RouteChangeReason(rawValue: reasonValue) else {
            return
        }

switch reason {
        case .newDeviceAvailable:
            /// Handle new device connection
            print("New device connected.")
            checkConnectionForSelectedOutput(notification)
        case .oldDeviceUnavailable:
            /// Handle device disconnection
            print("Device disconnected.")
            handleLocationServices(state: false)
        default:
            print("break")
            handleCategoryChange(notification)
            break
        }
    }

private func handleCategoryChange(_ notification: Notification) {
        if let connectedDeviceName = getConnectedBluetoothDeviceName() {
            if connectedDeviceName != connectedDevice && connectedDeviceName == BluetoothUtils.getBluetoothInfo().portName {
                connectedDevice = connectedDeviceName
            }
        } else {
            audioSessionSetup()
            print("handleRouteChange audio session is active")
        }
    }`