[ODR] Install & Prefetched Tags not working

Hello there, I'm currently trying to use the ODR system, according to that guide: https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/On_Demand_Resources_Guide/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40015083-CH2-SW1. I followed the guide trough, however my install tags and prefetch tags, seems to not be installed when the app is installed as describe by the documentation. I did add them to the list of install and prefetched tags in the project, nothing seems to be working so far. I tried installing the app directly from Testflight but got to the same result. The request system for the ODR tags work as expected, so far the only way to make my install nor prefetch tags works was to actually call the "beginAccessingResourcesWithCompletionHandler" directly with the wanted tags, I also try to use the "conditionnallyBeginAccessingResourcesWithCompletionHandler" which give me resourcesAvailable is false for the install & prefetch tags. Any help will be more than welcome.

Thanks, Jérémy