When I want to delete the application, I keep getting the following error. No one on the apple side is helping.

When I want to delete the application, I keep getting the following error. No one on the apple side is helping.

Error: This app is unable to be removed right now. This app has in-app purchases that are in review. Please try again once these in-app purchases are no longer being reviewed.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of dursundogan Down vote post of dursundogan
1.4k views

Replies

Thank you for your question. During WWDC, you can take advantage of Labs, where Apple engineers, designers, and App Store experts can provide personalized guidance to your questions. Labs are available through the end of WWDC on June 9.

Visit Apple Developer to learn more about eligibility and request an appointment.

I have the same issue, submitted a ticket to dev support, haven't heard back in two weeks.

I was facing a similar problem. You will have to resolve the rejection issues first. Then only the portal will let you remove the app.

Thank you @tshubham your response help me a lot....