Xcode 15 linking error

Hi, I am getting a linking error when building my app to run against an iOS17 device, using Xcode15. Same project builds and runs fine with Xcode 14 and iOS16. The linking error just says:

clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault: 11 clang: error: linker command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)

Not sure what I should try to overcome this. I can't run my app on an iOS17 device. It builds, links and runs just fine on a simulator.

Updating Firebase from 10.2 to 10.16 resolved the issue for me. The previously used BoringSSL-GRPC dependency, which caused the error for me, is now also gone.

I'm using Xcode14.3.1, and added '-ld64' in other linker flags too, but it still gets wrong "library not found for -ld64". Could somebody help me!!!

You can enable Rosetta in Xcode as a destination for the simulators. After enabling these in Product > Destination > Destination Architectures > Show Rosetta Destinations you can choose those in Xcode and the builds start working again.

Xcode 15 linking error

Q