Handling current subscription users and transitioning to a free model in the next app update

I currently have a subscription-based app where users pay for access to premium features. However, in the upcoming update, I would like to make all features free for all users.

My question is, how can I handle the existing subscribers who have paid for the app? What steps should I take to cancel their current subscriptions and ensure they can access all features without any additional charges?

I want to ensure a smooth transition for my existing users and avoid any confusion or inconvenience during this transition.

Any guidance or best practices on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Replies

To cancel existing subscribers' renewals, you need to remove your auto-renewable subscription from sale in App Store Connect. For more guidance, please refer to this document <Make changes to your auto-renewable subscription’s availability> section. https://developer.apple.com/help/app-store-connect/manage-subscriptions/set-availability-for-an-auto-renewable-subscription