Enrollment issues

Trying to enroll in developer program, after scanning ID and submitting I screen that I need to Contact Us to Continue. I have contact them but after a few times I get this email. I respond back 2 times by clicking on the link "Voicemail or Text" but never get a response. Is there a solution? Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Ace,

My name is Jay and I’m a senior Advisor with Apple Developer Program Support. Thank you for your interest in the Apple Developer Program.

For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.

You can still take advantage of great content using your Apple ID in Xcode to develop and test apps on your own device. Learn more about Xcode development.

You can reply to this email or follow the link below to leave me a voice or text message. You must sign in with the Apple ID on record for this case to leave me a message. Your case number is XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Voicemail or text

I am available Monday through Friday between 9😮 0 a.m. and 6😮 0 p.m. U.S. central time.

You can also check phone support availability at our website if you want to speak with an Apple Developer Program Support Advisor immediately.

Best regards,

Jay

Apple Inc.

Enrollment issues

Q