PhotogrammetrySession Update from WWDC23?

I am currently developing a mobile and server-side application using the new ObjectCaptureSession on iOS and PhotogrammetrySession on MacOS.

As I understand from the session: "Meet Object Capture for iOS", I realized that the API now accepts Point Cloud data from iPhone LiDAR sensor to create 3D assets. However, I was not able to find any source from official Apple Documentation on RealityKit and ObjectCapture that explains how to utilize Point Cloud data to create the session.

I have two questions regarding this API.

The original example from the documentation explains how to utilize the depth map from captured image by embedding the depth map into the HEIC image. This fact makes me assumed that PhotogrammetrySession also uses Point Cloud data that is embedded in the photo. Is this correct?

I would also like to use the photos captured from iOS(and Point Cloud data) to use in PhotogrammetrySession on MacOS for full model detail. I know that PhotogrammetrySession provides PointCloud request result. Will using this output be the same as the one being captured on-device by the ObjectCaptureSession?

Thanks everyone in advance and it's been a real pleasure working with the updated Object Capture APIs.