watch os 10 sunrise /sunset not updating

HI, the correct time is not updating on the sunrise/sunset complication I tried all the below , even unpaired it

1. On the paired iPhone, open Settings and go for Privacy & Security.
  2. Tap Location Services and enable them if they’re not already on.
  3. Go for Apple Watch Faces.
  4. Select While Using the App

If that doesn't work, try setting up the complication again. Go to the Watch app Tap on the Watch Face under My Faces Change the complication for the top right to something else. Then change it back to Sunrise/Sunset

Experiencing the same issue after updating iPhone to iOS 17 and watch to 10. I have tried all the steps above and still experience the issue. After rebooting the watch, it worked of a few monents and then reverted back to just displaying the words Sunrise/Sunset instead of the time of the next event.

I am experiencing the same issue using watchOS 10.0.1 (series 9, 45mm) and iPhone IOS 17.0.2. The issue began with the new release of 10. I followed all of the outlined steps above which did not help. I rebooted the watch, and It worked until I unlocked the watch, and simply shows the sun icon with --:-- for the times.

I am having the same issue using watchOS 10.0.1 and iPhone IOS 17.0.2. Also followed all the steps and cannot see sunset times or UV.

As i experienced the same issue, i tested all the solutions above and nothing of that solved the problem. The only solution i found and ended that issue permanently was to :

1. open Settings and go for Privacy & Security
  2. Tap Location Services and enable them if they’re not already on
  3. go to clock and select While Using the App

Since then every watch face and every widget for sunset-sunrise works like a charm

Hope to help

watch os 10 sunrise /sunset not updating

Q