Unable to see workout composition from preview in WorkoutKit

I am unable to see the workout composition from preview in the new WorkoutKit framework.

This is reproducible on an iPhone running iOS 17.0 running xcode 15.0 beta 2. I downloaded the Sample Planner app that showcases the new WorkoutKit framework capabilities , introduced in the session 10016 of wwdc 23. I can create workout compositions but the preview presentation doesn’t work as expected. It shows a black screen without any info. I attached a screenshot. You can reproduce it on the sample app when showing the PresentPreviewDemo view.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of jean_david Down vote post of jean_david

Replies

It doesn't work for me either.

How do you even present the WorkoutComposition? It just says it can't be found in scope, because I guess they renamed everything from a week ago.

did you get it working? Also, do you need an (physical) apple watch to be able to send the workouts to? Don't have access to an Apple Watch, but would like to try it

• The video code does not work in xCode 15, update the video or update the frameworks.