The model configuration used to open the store is incompatible with the one that was used to create the store.

I have deleted the app and try to run the Xcode project again. How can I remove this error ?

Thread 1: Fatal error: 'try!' expression unexpectedly raised an error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=134020 "The model configuration used to open the store is incompatible with the one that was used to create the store." UserInfo={NSAffectedObjectsErrorKey=<NSManagedObject: 0x6000021c5310>

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of AShaji Down vote post of AShaji
1.1k views

Replies

I'm also having the same issue. Deleting the app has no affect on clearing the error.

• I've also run into the same problem, also with no change after deleting the app from the simulator. It's confusing because I haven't specified a configuration for the SwiftData container. In other words, it's using a default configuration.

• The issue happened for me after I made a change to my model. Even after reverting back to the model before I made the breaking change it still gives the same error.

• Any solution to this? I'm facing the same error, but with CoreData in an AppIntent

Add a Comment

+1