Checking the status of Endpoint Securty entitlement request

Guys I'm the account holder of my company and we are working on a new EPP solution. Approx two months go I requested an Endoint Security entitlement so we can develop our product and then requested it again about a month ago. Is there a way to see what is the status of the request and whether this time frame is indeed the one we should expect? Thanks a lot!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Boojum26 Down vote post of Boojum26

Replies

I have the same issue:

• I requested an Endpoint Security entitlement back in December. I got a developer entitlement fairly quickly, within 2 weeks.
  • I requested a production entitlement on the 1st of May (2023), as I would like to go to market with my application. I got a confirmation email, that they have received my request, complete silence since. I have requested two more times since, but I guess there can be only one pending request as I didn't even receive confirmation emails anymore.

This is a bit annoying, as I don't think that Apple have to deal with a ton of System Extension requests. If so, 3 months should be enough. Why do I pay membership after all?

I've been thinking to burn one of my TSIs to ping them.

Is there anything we could do to speed up the process? Hopefully Quinn will notice this thread and present a solution.

Hopefully Quinn will notice this thread and present a solution.

Sadly, I don’t have any answers for you. Some entitlement requests are processed by DTS, and I have insight into those, but not so with the ES entitlement. It falls into the same bucket as the one discussed here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"