WatchOS 10 Xcode error

I created app on Xcode for watchOS and when I tried to deploy it I have "OS version lower than deployment target" but deployment target is WatchOS 9.0 (I have watchOS 10 installed)

I'm getting the same error with Xcode 15 Beta 4 (Apple Watch SE first gen with watchOS 10)

Essentially during all the Xcode 15 betas - watchOS has been crippled. Cannot test deployment at all on device and even OS 9.6 device won't connect.

Seeing the same issue with Xcode 15 Beta 7 even though it says watchOS connectivity has been resolved. see "Waiting to reconnect to Apple Watch Series 5" and then a "Connecting to Apple Watch Series 5" message and it keeps switching between the two

Same Error here ? Have anyone resolve it ?

Same issue here. I have watchOS 10.1.1 installed and Xcode Version 15.0.1 (15A507) does not detect the OS version it looks like. So whenever I try to run the app on the device I get the error message that the version on my watch is lower that the min deployment target. Not sure what to do... See image from the "Devices and Simulators" menu in Xcode:

xcode 15.0.1 does not cover watch os 10.1.1 Use xcode 15.1 rc version, you can connect to the watch. But operation is not smooth

WatchOS 10 Xcode error

Q