How to position windows in the environment in VisionOS?

The below code is my entry point

import SwiftUI

@main
struct KaApp: App {
    var body: some Scene {
        WindowGroup {
            ContentView()
        }

WindowGroup(id:"text-window"){
            ZStack{
                TextViewWindow().background(.ultraThickMaterial).edgesIgnoringSafeArea(.all)
            }
        }.windowStyle(.automatic).defaultSize(width: 0.1, height: 0.1, depth: 1, in: .meters)

WindowGroup(id:"model-kala"){
            ModelView()
        }.windowStyle(.volumetric).defaultSize(width: 0.8, height: 0.8, depth: 0.8, in:.meters)

WindowGroup(id:"model-kala-2"){
            AllModelsView().edgesIgnoringSafeArea(.all)
        }.windowStyle(.volumetric).defaultSize(width: 1, height: 1, depth: 1, in:.meters)
    }
}

I want to place the TextViewWindow exactly near a model that I have placed in the environment. But I'm unable to reposition the window to exactly where I want.

if let Armor_Cyber = try? await ModelEntity(named:"Armor_Cyber"),
               let animation = Armor_Cyber.availableAnimations.first{
                Armor_Cyber.playAnimation(animation.repeat(duration: .infinity))
                Armor_Cyber.scale = [0.008, 0.008, 0.008]
                Armor_Cyber.position = [-4, -1, 0.15]
                let rotation = simd_quatf(angle: -.pi / 6, axis: SIMD3<Float>(0, 1, 0)) * simd_quatf(angle: -.pi / 2, axis: SIMD3<Float>(1, 0, 0)) * simd_quatf(angle: .pi / 2, axis: SIMD3<Float>(0, 0, 1))
                Armor_Cyber.transform.rotation = rotation
                content.add(Armor_Cyber)
            }

How can I place the windowGroup exactly on the right-top of the above model?

If I understand correctly, you can't position windows.

But you can use RealityKit's attachments closure to do what you want. See this video and this demo: https://twitter.com/tracy__henry/status/1680811420903165953

You can not position windows, but if you’re displaying this 3D content in a “window” and a not a volume, why not try a custom ornament?

The HIG recommends them for spatially relevant supplementary controls and information.

How to position windows in the environment in VisionOS?

Q