error: Provisioning profile "Aaron_Dev_2" has platforms "watchOS and iOS", which does not match the current platform "macOS". and two more provisioning profile errors with xcode archive step in builing ionic cordova app in Azure pipelines.

I have a pipeline to build my company's ionic cordova app to an produce IPA file. The xcode archive step just started failing on the following errors.

/Users/runner/work/1/s/platforms/ios/xxxxx.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "Aaron_Dev_2" has platforms "watchOS and iOS", which does not match the current platform "macOS". (in target 'xxxxx' from project 'xxxxx')

/Users/runner/work/1/s/platforms/ios/xxxxx.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "Aaron_Dev_2" doesn't include the com.apple.security.get-task-allow entitlement. Profile qualification is using entitlement definitions that may be out of date. Connect to network to update. (in target 'xxxxx' from project 'xxxxx')

/Users/runner/work/1/s/platforms/ios/xxxxx.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "Aaron_Dev_2" doesn't include the currently selected device "Mac-1689862983816.local" (identifier 4203018E-580F-C1B5-9525-B745CECA79EB). (in target 'xxxxx' from project 'xxxxx')

The script being ran is

xcodebuild -workspace ./platforms/ios/SSEAirtricity.xcworkspace -scheme SSEAirtricity archive -archivePath $(Build.SourcesDirectory)/output/SSEAirtricity.xcarchive

And is run in Azure pipelines using a macOS pool.

I have created new profiles and certificates but they always give the same error. Nothing has changed with the profiles to cause the pipeline to suddenly fail so I'm wondering if it could be something to do with the Xcode version, although the same version was being used when the pipeline last ran successfully, 14.2.

I have read here of a similar error to my second error that can be rsolved by using manual signing but I don't know how to change it from automatic to manual. https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/733011

I have also checked the entitlements on the profile and get-task-allow is included.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks, Aaron

Link to your other thread.

error: Provisioning profile "Aaron_Dev_2" has platforms "watchOS and iOS", which does not match the current platform "macOS". and two more provisioning profile errors with xcode archive step in builing ionic cordova app in Azure pipelines.

Q