The text "%%USE_I18N_STRING_ERROR%%" is displayed on the application page for the Apple Vision Pro Developer Kit.

Hello,

I am writing to you today to inquire about my application for the Apple Vision Pro Developer Kit. I submitted my application three times, but each time the application page displayed the text "%%USE_I18N_STRING_ERROR%%". After I submitted my application, the page I was redirected to said "We'll be back soon". I am not sure if my application was successful. I have not received any email confirmation.

Would you be able to check the status of my application and let me know if there is anything else I need to do?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Sadao Tokuyama

https://twitter.com/tokufxug

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sadao-tokuyama/

I changed the language of my Mac to English, and the %%USE_I18N_STRING_ERROR%% error was resolved. However, after completing the application, I was redirected to "We'll be back soon". Is my application complete?

I am pleased to inform you that my application has been accepted.

I wonder if the system issue has been fixed since it has been a few hours. I had to change the primary language of my Mac to English and access the website from Safari in order to fix the display error.

I submitted twice and both times it said We’ll be back soon. So I guess that didn't go through?

@dyyi If the phrase "We'll be back soon" appears, there is a high possibility that the application has not been successfully submitted. Once the application registration is successful, you won't be able to reach the application screen again; instead, you will be redirected to the "We've received your application" screen. Initially, when the application process started, there were issues with being unable to submit the application, and Apple responded that the problem has been resolved, and now applications can be submitted.

The text "%%USE_I18N_STRING_ERROR%%" is displayed on the application page for the Apple Vision Pro Developer Kit.

Q