support and guidence

Subject: In Search of Swift Mentorship

Hello Community,

I'm Abdallah, a self-taught iOS developer with a solid understanding of the basics. However, I'm at a point in my learning where I need some real-world experience to truly refine my skills.

I'm seeking an experienced Swift developer for personalized mentorship and guidance. I'm ready to invest my time, and I'm open to compensating for yours. I believe this will be a significant step for my growth as an IOS developer.

If you're interested or can recommend someone, please let me know. I'm excited about this next phase of my journey and eager to contribute to actual projects.

Best, Abdallah

Accepted Reply

A good mentorship is this forum. When you develop and stumble on an issue or some point you don't fully understand in Swift, in Xcode or elsewhere, please post the question here, with a clear explanation. You will surely find a helpful hand.

Good continuation.

Replies

A good mentorship is this forum. When you develop and stumble on an issue or some point you don't fully understand in Swift, in Xcode or elsewhere, please post the question here, with a clear explanation. You will surely find a helpful hand.

Good continuation.