Interface is not propagated when using mergeable libraries

Hi!

I've been dealing with mergeable libraries quite some time. However I can't achieve the following scenario:

I have 2 xcframeworks A and B that are merged as part of a third xcframework called C. And my app needs to import something from A and B.

As per the documentation we have to remove the references from A and B from the final app and replace it with C. If I work on the same xcodepoj it works like a charm (maybe because of caches), but if I try to compile C as a separate XCFramework and distribute it as a packed library, the app is not able to resolve the symbols to A and B classes.

This C xcframework is compiled with BUILD_LIBRARY_FOR_DISTRIBUTION se to true and if I check its swiftinterface files it is not declaring the symbols from A and B. However the size of the binary seems to have A and B.

Is there any way to export A and B symbols as part of C's swiftinterface? If I add @_exported, it is forcing me to declare the import of A and B wherever I use them and therefore I'm going to have duplicated symbols

Thanks!

Replies

Have you managed to find a solution to this?