Two problems in the program compilation of the new version of xcode (the target code is the content filter of the network extension)

I'm trying to debug the official network extension sample code simplefirewall. Although it has been able to run normally and pops up user pop-up windows for the specified filter conditions, there are still two warnings and errors:

[Window] Warning: Window NSWindow 0x1007315f0 ordered front from a non-active application and may order beneath the active application's windows.

[default] CGSWindowShmemCreateWithPort failed on port 0

For the first warning, I followed the method given in https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/729496 and added windo.makeKey() and window.orderFrontRegardless(), but this warning didn't go away. As for the second default, I haven't been able to find the corresponding root cause and solution of the problem. I would like to ask, can anyone give me some advice?

Xcode:Version 14.3.1 (14E300c)

These both seem like log noise to me. If you ignore these log entries and exercise the user-level behaviour of the sample, does it work?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Two problems in the program compilation of the new version of xcode (the target code is the content filter of the network extension)

Q