Paste Permission Localisation Bug ? Can we override this permission localisation ?

When I am about to access the clipboard, the apple paste permission will prompt and ask for permission. But the localisation seem won't change the language if I change the phone language ?

Scenario : If my phone at "English" Language for the first time, the paste permission will prompt in "English" which is correct, but then I switch the phone language to "Spanish", the paste permission prompt still in "English".

I need to restart the phone, then only the prompt permission will be appear in "Spanish" language. If I switch back to "English", the prompt still remain in "Spanish" Language until I restart the phone.

Any way we can override this in plist like other privacy permission ? Or this is a known bugs ?

In iOS 16.6

I will attached the screenshot. Anyone can answer and help on this? Thank you so much.

Answered by Frameworks Engineer in 762443022

Paste prompts using an incorrect localization to display the alert is a known issue and will be resolved in a future software release. That being said, using the edit menu to paste should not normally prompt the paste alert; please file a feedback through Feedback Assistant with reproducible steps (or a sample project) to help us diagnose why it is showing here.

Accepted Answer

Paste prompts using an incorrect localization to display the alert is a known issue and will be resolved in a future software release. That being said, using the edit menu to paste should not normally prompt the paste alert; please file a feedback through Feedback Assistant with reproducible steps (or a sample project) to help us diagnose why it is showing here.

Paste Permission Localisation Bug ? Can we override this permission localisation ?

Q