Request com.apple.developer.endpoint-security.client entitlement

My team requested com.apple.developer.endpoint-security.client entitlement 4 months ago and receive no response from Apple. What will we do to claim our entitlement in Developer ID Certificate.

Replies

4 months ago

Yikes! Please drop me a line via email. My address is in my signature. Make sure to reference this thread because… well… I get a lot of email (-:

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I urgently require your assistance regarding the application for the 'com.apple.developer.endpoint-security.client' entitlement.

My sense of urgency is paramount in this matter.

I have dispatched an email to your attention, wherein the subject line indicates an urgent request for assistance: '【Urgent Assistance Requested】—Application for Endpoint Security Entitlement'.

Add a Comment

Dear Eskimo,

Thanks for the reply. I have sent the email, its title is "Request com.apple.developer.endpoint-security.client entitlement".

Best Regards.

• Got it. I'm on vacation at the moment, but I'll be in touch when I'm back in the office next week.

Add a Comment

We are in the same position too, over 4 months and no comms at all. Tried contacting developer support but do not get any further info.

When you submitted your request, did you get an auto ACK with a follow-up number of the form 8nnnnnnnn? That is, a 9 digit number starting with 8?

No need to post the number here, I just wanna know what sort of auto ACK you got.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• Yes we got a 9 digit number starting with an 8

Add a Comment