IPhone 14 Battery Health Declining Faster than Expected

I got this iPhone 14 in Product Red, 128 GB in February 2023, the same year I'm posting this. I've mainly used it for taking photos and calling my partner, with less than 8 apps and around 1,000 photos stored. I always use the original cable for charging and don't play games in the phone (TBH, I don't have any games in this phone) that could harm the battery. However, the battery health has dropped to 93%, which is lower than expected for just 6 months of use. While some may argue that this figure is still quite acceptable, it falls short of what I anticipated for a new device with only six months of usage. I can draw a comparison with my previous phone, my previous phone, an iPhone SE 2021, endured heavy gaming for 12 hours a day and didn't have such a battery drop in the same timeframe. I'm genuinely curious if there's an issue with this new phone, even though I follow charging best practices by not going above 80% or below 20%.

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

IPhone 14 Battery Health Declining Faster than Expected

Q