framework or spm

Hello everyone, I have code in swift that wraps and implements using xcframework the login to the application, I also have files for the bridge that communicate between react native and native ios code, which inherit from RCTEventEmitter: one for declaring the methods in objc and others for implementing them that communicates between My code for the third party xcframework library. I need to take the files above (xcframework, bridges files: objc+ swift ) and my code in swift and export them to a unit that can use it in my project that can also interface with React with the bridge files and other applications in our company. I'm really at a loss as to what is best to use, spm or a framework, is spm good for an objc file and xcframework and will a lib like RCTEventEmitter be needed to import to this unit, or a framework that is scalable, dynamic and can fit? Thanks a lot in advance if you can give me any information about these and how to make this SPM or framework according to my needs? And what is the most correct and best practice?

framework or spm

Q