Is there a way of accessing/viewing files in an iOS app's shared group location from a Mac?

My goal is to try and get a unified logging system set up where logging from an iOS app and its extensions (primarily a notification service extension) get written into one central repository.

So I was planning on setting up CocoaLumberjack in the app and the extension to use the same file path/name, adding the group capability to the app and the extensions and specifying the shared group directory as the file path.

By default, for an app, CocoaLumberjack writes its files to:

var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/05464D4A-20F6-4E1F-9DBC-3109C053A1E8/Library/Caches/Logs/

On a Mac using an application such as iExplorer the above file and be located and viewed and copied etc.

For an extension, it writes them to:

/var/mobile/Containers/Data/PluginKitPlugin/5542F5EA-EB3A-4728-B33E-4E57C1B7B3B4/Library/Caches/Logs/

Now if I configure Cocoalumberjack to instead write the logger file to the shared group directory, then that will be at:

/private/var/mobile/Containers/Shared/AppGroup/6CD5AF2C-54C9-46EF-B831-997B1DD6664F/

However its not possible using iExplorer to access this location. Using a Mac connected to the iPhone, is there an app or tool etc., that will enable me to locate the log file if it's created in the above AppGroup location?

I'm having the same issue, did you ever find a solution for this? Thanks

Is there a way of accessing/viewing files in an iOS app's shared group location from a Mac?

Q