Clarification on Privacy Manifest Requirements for Fraud Detection and Prevention

I work for a company that specializes in providing fraud detection With Apple's recent announcement regarding the introduction of privacy manifests, we are want to ensure that we are fully compliant with all requirements and standards.

Our company provides third-party libraries for various businesses to integrate into their platforms, primarily to detect and prevent fraudulent activities. This data is solely used for fraud detection and prevention, and not for advertising or any other purposes.

Given the outlined context, we seek clarity on the following points:

1. As a third-party library provider focused on fraud prevention, do we need to disclose the specific data points we collect under the new privacy manifest requirements?
  2. Are there any particular considerations or exemptions for companies that use data exclusively for security and fraud prevention purposes and not for advertising or other unrelated functionalities?
  3. Same questions but regarding required reason API

I have wrote the support but did not get any message back, so want to try my chance on the forum

Replies

+1,

@asifmayilli92, Did you get any response here or from support team?

+1, Did you both made progress or get informations on this subject ?

• @asifmayilli92 I'm in the same boat. I'm not getting any response from support. Any luck or progress on your end.

Add a Comment