Xcode 15.0 - Failed to Build on Canvas Preview SwiftUI

After update my Xcode to 15.0, my SwitUI views stoped to open on Preview Canvas

It runs on Simulator, but I can't previews the UI.

Can someone help or give some tips where should I look for?

I get similar errors but I can't really help you with this. My previews do generally work.

Sadly, the preview engine in Xcode is terrible anyway. I just spent hours trying to get a circle to render behind some text only to find that it works on the Simulator and a physical device, but not in the Xcode preview.

I've now resigned myself to not bothering with the preview at all, given that it's totally different to the actual output. Apple need to spend some time working on this, as it's wasting developers' time.

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having problems getting previews working. We have seen a few other similar sounding reports, and are investigating them. It is likely that the issue you are encountering is the same, but if you'd like us to make sure then the best next step will be to file a feedback with diagnostics so we can verify.

Steps to generate helpful diagnostics:

1. Download and install the logging profile on all devices involved. Instructions and profiles are available here: https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/profiles-and-logs/?name=swift
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Click the "Diagnostics" button in the error banner in Previews' Canvas area (or if the banner is missing you can use the menu: Editor > Canvas > Diagnostics)
  4. In the sheet that appears, click "Generate Report" in the bottom left of the sheet
  5. Attach (or make from the folder) the resulting zip file to the bug (will be named something like previews-diagnostics-0123456789.zip)
  6. Generate the sysdiagnose(s) and attach those too

Submitted case **** for a very similar behavior observed on Xcode 15.x versions.

It's terrible the problem and the worst my xcode doesn't generate the report ******* bug

I hope apple fix that bug

Xcode 15.0 - Failed to Build on Canvas Preview SwiftUI

Q