Privacy Manifest and App Store Connect

I've added a privacy manifest (via Xcode 15) in my iOS app and created a new release that was approved and published.. However, in App Store Connect my apps Privacy Nutrition Labels (General > App Privacy) have not been updated, nor have the privacy labels been updated in the actual App Store for my latest release.

So my question is: Shouldn't have my app's App Store Connect privacy page and App Store privacy nutrition labels be automatically updated, per my latest release that included the new privacy manifest? I'm under the impression that they should have but maybe I'm mistaken; it would seem odd to still have to manually update privacy nutrition labels in App Store Connect when a privacy manifest was in the latest approved/published release.

Thanks.

Hi @sesingh Did you find any answer to this? Even I observed the same thing and wondered if we need to provide this information manually or if it will be fetched from the privacy report to display all privacy nutrition labels on the app store page.

Privacy Manifest and App Store Connect

Q